I just wanted to let everyone know that I’m now a blogger. I’m not sure what that is but I’m proud to be one and I hold the rest of you bloggers in very high esteem.
Sue, Brett and I are doing well and plan on taking a trip up to Wisconsin next week. We will be back the week that Keith will be in Illinois and look forward to seeing him.
I’m still doing photography, and have now spread into the Bloomington and Peoria areas. It keeps me busy, I had 3 photo shoots last week and I have more scheduled when we get back from our trip.
Well I just wanted to let you know I was on board.
Eldon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Eldon, let me know if you want any help. I need to do some volunteer hours for a class this quarter.
Post a Comment