Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello everyone!!

This is a neat way to stay in touch with everyone. We are planning on going to Grandma's on Tuesday. It will be great to see you Keith, although Elle will be disappointed not to see Grandma Connie!!

We are headed to Betsy's today for lunch and to let the crazies run around for awhile. The kids are doing good. Elle found out yesterday that she needs her tonsils out. She is very proud of this fact (no idea what she is in store for) and is looking foward to popsickles and movies. She will start preschool this fall. Her and Drew will be in the same class. I'm sure they will have lots of fun together. I can only imagine the stories she will tell the teacher!! Sam is getting big. Literally. Jen, I would love to see those slings you are making. He is a tub to carry around! He is sitting up now and enjoying any kind of food I will let him have. He is a very happy baby and is proud of his two new teeth.

Hope everyone is doing well and that we see a lot of you and Grandma's on Tuesday.

Love,
Becky






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky,
Thanks for including the pictures of the kids! WOW....Elle is quite the young lady now! I am sorry I will miss seeing all of you, work happens a week earlier for me than for Keith! The summer has been hectic, but hopefully a visit will be possible before too long.

Sam looks adorable! You can see his happiness all over his face. Obviously you two are great parents!!!!! I know Keith will want lots of hugs from both....and I will be jealous! Keep loving them as you do, it shows!
Love,
Connie