I was just wondering how Staci is doing? I hope things are going better by now.
We celebrated our 30th anniversary at the shop this weekend. We had an open house on Sat. We served about 400 people. I was very tired by Sat. evening. We had pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans, cole slaw, chips, and ice cream sandwiches. When we got married I thought Duane would work at K and S forever. To think we started a business and have been going for 30 years is amazing. Thanks to all who have supported us along the way.
Love, Eileen
P. S. Cathy asked about Brent awhile back. He is doing great. They were able to fly to Forida for a week. He could swim in the ocean, play in the sand, etc. He still has a lot of Dr. appt. in Chicago and has had some sinus surgery, but is doing good and able to enjoy life. We are all very thankful. At Blunier cousins Sat. night, they asked Roger to tell about how it went. He tried but got too choked up to finish the story. It was and is truely a miracle. Wendy said if something would happen that he didn't live long, it was worth it just to see him enjoy life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment