Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Did It,
Dear Family,
Well I now own a duplex across from the nursing home. My address will be 1008A Davison St.Tomorrow the for sale sign goes up in my front yard. I think I feel better about it since all the papers are signed and I know it is really happening. I need help deciding what to take, pack and move and then dispose of the rest of it. I hope we have good luck selling the house and it doesn't just sit here for a long time. I need your support and prayers. Love to all, Mom and Grandma

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Congratulations Mom!

We look forward to helping you get settled in your new home. I'm sure you will enjoy your new place. I'll be there Saturday to help you get started.

Love,
Eileen

Tara said...

Hi Grandma! I'm so glad it's all settled. I'm still planning to come Saturday. Thanks again for last weekend. It was really great. See you soon.
Love,
Tara

Anonymous said...

Mom,
Wherever you live it will be "home". Congratulations and good luck with the move. It is tiring and frustrating at times, but once it is done, you will feel good about it, I'm sure! Looking forward to visiting you at your new address!
Love,
Connie