Thursday, September 18, 2008

ENJOY! (I copied & pasted from an e-mail forward)

Take the very simple question of, Why did the chicken cross the road?...And ask people why it did it...Why did the chicken cross the road?
BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the roadbecause it was time for change! The chicken wantedchange!
JOHN MC CAIN: My friends, that chicken crossedthe road because he recognised the need to engagein cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens onthe other side of the road.
HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, Ipersonally helped that little chicken to cross the road.This experience makes me uniquely qualified toensure right from Day One! that every chicken in thiscountry gets the chance it deserves to cross the road.But then, this really isn't about me.
GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why thechicken crossed the road. We just want to know if thechicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chickenis either for us or against us. There is no middle roadhere.
DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun?
SARAH PALIN: Where's MY gun? That chicken'sgot no choice!
COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, youcan clearly see the satellite image of the chickencrossing the road.
BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with thatchicken. What is your definition of chicken?
AL GORE: I invented the chicken.
JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chickencross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrongroad to cross, and I was misled about the chicken'sintentions. I am not for it now, and will remain againstit.
AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white?We need some black chickens.
DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that thischicken won't realize that he must first deal with theproblem on this side of the road before it goes afterthe problem on the other side of the road. What weneed to do is help him realize how stupid he's actingby not taking on his current problems before addingnew problems.
OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken ishaving problems, which is why he wants to cross thisroad so bad. So instead of having the chicken learnfrom his mistakes and tak e falls, which is a part oflife, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he canjust drive across the road and not live his life like therest of the chickens.
ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason tobelieve there is a chicken, but we have not yet beenallowed to have access to the other side of the road.
NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the roadbecause he's guilty ! You can see it in his eyes andthe way he walks.
PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent,hardworking American.
MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warnme which way that chicken was going. I had astanding order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggswhen the price dropped to a certain level. No littlebird gave me any insider information.
DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did hecross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed theroad, but why it crossed I've not been told.
ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain, alone.
JERRY FALWELL: Because the chicken was gay!Can't you people see the plain truth? That's why theycall it the 'other side.' Yes, my friends, that chicken isgay. And if you eat that chicken, you will become gay,too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort outthis abomination that the liberalmedia whitewashes with seeminglyharmless phrases like 'the other side.'That chicken should not be crossingthe road. It's as plain and as simpleas that.
EVERYONE'S GRANDPA: In myday we didn't ask why the chickencrossed the road. Somebody told usthe chicken crossed the road, andthat was good enough.
BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In afew moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell,for the first time, the heartwarming story of how itexperienced a serious case of molting, and went onto accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.
ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to crossthe road.
JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in theworld crossing roads together, in peace.
BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2008,which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, fileyour important documents, and balance yourcheckbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part ofeChicken2008. This new platform is much morestable and will never reboot.
ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really crossthe road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?
COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one???

No comments: