Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dream Job!!!

Hi Everyone!!  I just wanted to share some good news with all of you.  I have a new job working in the Care Ministry at Buckhead Church in Atlanta!!! I will be working with two of our mentoring ministries and will get to serve not only the hurting people that come to the church, but also our amazing group of volunteer mentors.  This career change is something I have thought about for over 5 years and have been pursuing specifically for the last year.  I am thrilled that after a few months of interviews I will start this new adventure on July 2nd.  Below is the website of the church if you want to check out my new work home.  Thank you for all of your prayers and support along the way.  I believe this is the right spot for me at the exact right time - God is so good!

Love to all,
Angie

www.buckheadchurch.org