Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Dear Family,

Wishing you a Blessed New Year. May you all continue to have work. We have been very lucky to all have work. It was great being with the part of the family that was at Ty and Beths. Thanks again for having us. I so enjoy getting together with my family. I guess the next time will be for Tara and David's wedding.

The time gets long and sometimes lonely. Dad would so love all his greatgrandchildren. He would love all the busy little children and the funny things they do like keys and cake.

It is very cold and supposed to be for the next few days. Tara and David it is too bad you have to come back but that is the way life is. My love to all. Mom

1 comment:

Angie said...

Happy New Year Grandma! I am glad you guys had so much fun at Beth and Ty's and I look forward to seeing everyone again soon. Love you!