Hello Family! I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the birthday wishes a few weeks ago. It is always so nice to hear from you all. Things in Atlanta are going well. We had a beautiful sunny weekend in the 70s, the first of the season and a far cry from the snow we had last week. I am getting ready to move into a new apartment in April. I feel like I have plenty of time to get packed and ready, but I also know that I am one of the worlds best procrastinators and that moving day will be here before I know it! I hope all is going well with each of you and while I am terrible at posting on here, I really do enjoy reading all of the updates. Love to all.
Angie
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment