Happy Birthday, Mom. I enjoyed lunch with you and Eldon today. I hope the rest of your day was good.
I just wanted to let everyone know that I received an invitation to the Home Birthday Party for all of the November Birthday's. I was told to contact other members of the family to give them the details. It is Wed. Nov. 19th at the Home at 12:45 in the dining room. We are invited for the entertainment and cake and ice cream. If someone wants to eat with Mom, they need to make reservations by 10:00 on the 19th. Lunch is served at 12:00 noon. The Home phone number is 923-2071.
Mike, I can't figure out how you could dress like that and not win first prize! I hope you didn't tell anyone that you are my brother!
The palm tree is beautiful, thanks for sharing.
Love,
Eileen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment