Thursday, October 23, 2008

We are not the best Bloggers are we!

Dear Family, I think we are not the best bloggers in the world. I check in everyday but don't write often. Maybe we could all try harder to at least say hello once in a while. Just to let all of you know that I am planning on having Thanksgiving here. I will let everyone know details soon. Most of you know Mom is not feeling as well as could be. She is having a hard time getting used to her new home. I hope she knows how much we all pray for her and love her. I'm sure it will get better as time goes on but right now she needs our support more than ever. As for news in our family, Kayla got accepted into the school of radiology at OSF today. We are very excited for her. She graduates from ICC in December and starts at OSF in January.

Love,
Eileen

No comments: