.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Ty & I got back yesterday from a five day four night backpacking trip in southern Colorado! We went with his dad & mom and some friends. I climbed my first 14,000 foot moutain! On Thursday we summited Uncompahgre at 14,311 feet. I've attached pictures to prove it :) I found that camping is not my cup of tea, but it was all worth it when we finally reached the top! It was really all worth it when I got a hot shower a great meal & a warm bed with nice fluffy pillow on Friday night! It was great weather the whole time we were hiking. A little cold... it got around freezing every night. On Saturday we went white water rafting down the Royal Gorge, it was cold a rainy the whole day, but the rapids were fun! Hope everyone is enjoying the summer! Love you! Beth
3 comments:
Beth & Ty,
Beth - wow. congrats. well done. thanks for sharing - the photos are awesome.
TY - wow. how did you get her to go along? you are amazing.
-Mike
I have been in that part of colorado and it is beautiful. Glad you made it. Congratulations.wucdmg
Beth, I agree on the hot shower and soft bed, but I am sure you had a wonderful time and will share many laughs and memories as time passes. Glad you survived!
Connie
Post a Comment